Lessonly Virtual Training Software
Lessonly is the powerfully simple, trackable training software teams use to learn and practice like never before.
The Leading Virtual Training Software
With Lessonly, companies and managers quickly transform knowledge into shareable lessons and resources, engage employees through interactive feedback loops, accelerate rep and team performance, and measure the impact of better learning across their organizations.
Virtual Training Software
Virtual training is training conducted in a simulated environment instead of the typical classroom or brick-and-mortar space. In the virtual environment, the instructor is able to demonstrate and explain using a training best practices PPT or other presentation software. In any case, it’s important to incorporate virtual training best practices, online training best practices, or software training best practices to ensure the course is as effective as possible. While it’s always a great idea to test different virtual training techniques and find what works best for your organization, the following information offers a few valuable virtual training tips.
The Evolution of Virtual Training Software
The evolution of the virtual talent environment directly reflects the need for businesses to deliver convenient and engaging virtual training solutions. By combining virtual locations, social networking, web-based training software reviews, live webcasts, and various other collaboration tools, the virtual training company has been able to meet this new need. Today, virtual classroom software tools like virtual training apps allow users to access the training material and course from anywhere and at any time. As a result, the virtual training software allows employees to onboard whenever they want at their own pace instead of in the traditional classroom. Today’s virtual training software allows employers and corporations to create an engaging and fun learning experience for a wide array of employee needs and training program. A few of the key features of today’s virtual training software includes:
- Mobile learning doesn’t require users to download plug-ins, software, or even mobile apps.
- Virtual training apps allows users to learn on the go through convenient mobile apps.
- Blended training options provides employees with a choice of how they want to learn and which way works best for them.
- Learning measurement and tracking allows employers to effectively track several different metrics of the virtual learning environment, such as content access, social network interactions, and learner behavior.
Virtual Training Best Practices
When it comes to providing virtual training solutions, there is no one size fits all solution. Different learners, groups, and industries will have different needs for a successful training program. Keep reading to learn a few different best practices and tips about employee training.
Virtual Classroom Technology
Online course software is becoming more popular thanks to the increasing advantages of virtual classroom technology. A great number of these benefits also translate to employee training and development. Here are a few benefits of virtual classroom technology:
- Online learning platforms for students are readily available at any time. Similar to web based employee training, students have access to their virtual classroom technology wherever and whenever is most convenient. They can access online classroom platforms early in the morning, at midnight, or anytime in between, providing flexibility for fluid schedules and remote work. Comparable to virtual classroom technology, a learning management system such as Lessonly can provide online employee training and development that can be taken anytime—even with complex schedules
- Virtual classroom software allows for effective time management. Not every student lives on campus. Online course software provides students with the opportunity to commute less and save time, enabling them to spend more time focused on learning. Similar to online classroom platforms, a computer based training development software also allows employees to work from home—and learn from home too. A learning management system can save an employee a time-intensive commute—or even expensive travel across the country to attend a live training session.
- Refine digital skills with online classroom platforms. In today’s job market, students are expected to be fluent in the digital space. An online course software will help them develop the skills they need to succeed. While using virtual classroom technology, students will interact with collaboration tools and email software, while becoming fully immersed in a learning management system. The virtual classroom technology will hone their digital skills, build their personal confidence, and enhance their comfortability with navigating online course software.
Virtual Classroom Examples
Take a peek at a few examples of how virtual classroom technology is currently impacting education across industries:
- Benefits of virtual learning environment in nursing. Nursing education programs heavily rely on digital technologies, online course software, and learning management systems as the medical field shifts towards a digital landscape. ELearning increases retention rate by 60% in the nursing education field. The power of virtual classroom technology and learning environments are creating digitally savvy nurses with real-world experience, empowering them to be well-prepared for their future careers.
- Benefits of virtual learning environment in computer science. Online course software with a flipped classroom allows students to spend more time writing code with their professor than listening to lectures. Flipped classrooms are classes that provide virtual classroom technology, paired with time learning from their professor in person. With virtual classroom technology, students can re-listen to the difficult-to-digest subject matter by their professor whenever they need. In a recent study, 77% of STEM students said they preferred to take a flipped course.
Call Center Training Best Practices
Customer expectations for service in call centers are constantly increasing. Simply put, customers have grown to expect much more than a simple solution to their problems. Instead, customers want their problems solved quickly and effectively from someone who is personable and skilled. A few important call center training best practices are:
- Introduce the team
- Teach agents call center etiquette excellence
- Show agents how to discover answers to questions
- Record and present calls of some of the best-performing agents to see how it is done
- Educate them about the desired outcome of the business, i.e., solve the issue on the customer’s first contact, increase sales, etc.
- Spend ample time teaching agents how to navigate the system
- Inform new agents about the business and brand
According to the Global Call Center Report, the time an agent becomes proficient can vary based on several factors such as:
- The complexity of the service or product
- The education level of the newly hired agent
- Strategies of management
- Protocols of training
Because of all of these factors, it’s important to offer the agent individual training time. While this may be easy with small groups, it can be virtually impossible for larger groups without virtual training solutions.
Sales Training Best Practices
One of the most common problems is when trainers confuse sales training with motivational speaking. While motivation is one of the key drivers of successful sales training programs, sales professionals primarily need the tools and sales training best practices to actually make a difference in the bottom line.
It’s important for the sales training program to be customized so it’s relevant to the participants. When the sales training course is customized, it will instantly speak that “We understand your challenges.” As a result, customized sales training will increase engagement, so they will be able to apply what they have learned. One of the top benefits of a virtual training solution is that it is highly customizable.
One of the coolest features of virtual training software is that it allows the participants to learn at their convenience, instead of forcing a group of sales professionals to miss sales due to having to be in training. This type of learning also allows the sales professionals to have access to always go back and go over the lesson when if they feel they need to. Best of all, virtual training allows them to learn a new skill, practice it in the field, and review the lesson if necessary.
Tracking & Feedback
In a classroom learning setting, measurement and tracking are highly difficult. However, it doesn’t negate the importance of tracking the engagement and participation in the sales training. A virtual learning solution allows you to view and manage metrics. It also allows you to easily read and manage feedback, so you can quickly incorporate this feedback into the training modules.
Key Benefits of Virtual Training
For every challenge that event-based, physical training poses for trainers and learners, virtual training offers a cost-effective, compelling, and results-oriented solution. Check out the following five key benefits of virtual training:
Simply put, virtual training lets the participant learn at their convenience, whether it’s in the office, at home, or even on the beach. With virtual training, participants are able to:
- Minimize traveling hassles and bolster their quality of work life
- More seamlessly integrate the training into their normal lives
- Stay engaged with key opportunities and projects by
Conducive to Today’s Work Style
Virtual training is designed to mirror the way individuals learn and work. In contrast to traditional classroom training that is based on a rigid learning model, live virtual training:
- Allows individuals to immediately apply what they have learned
- Allows individuals to immediately apply what they have learned
- Allows individuals to train from the field with little to no disruption in productivity
- Is highly adaptive and effective continuous learning model that focuses on applying, reflecting, and reinforcing new skills and knowledge over time.
Much More Efficient
Virtual training sessions allow companies to compress days worth of material into hours of training material. Instead of leaving out important facts and data, virtual training allows the participants to focus on the vital content. While classroom training content is normally sprayed out of a firehouse in large volumes, virtual training content can be drip-fed in small lesson modules or chunks to it can be better digested.
Virtual Assistant Services
Virtual training assistants are entrepreneurs that serve as your training management and training deployment guide. Virtual assistant services include handling registrations, managing confirmations, compliance requirements, testing, planning, and training records. These professionals provide their services by phone, fax, e-mail, or instant message. With virtual assistant certification, virtual training assistants help reduce the workload of training managers and bolsters the efficiency within the training department. If you are wondering about how to become a virtual assistant, there are several free virtual assistant training programs available. With virtual assistant training online, you will learn all of the necessities to start and advance your career.
- Addie Model
- Best Training Software
- Call Center Training Software
- Call Center Training
- Elearning Software
- Employee Training Software
- Knowledge Management System
- Learning Management Software
- Learning Management System
- Job Training Software
- Online Training Software
- Talent Management System
- Employee Training Methods
- Web Based Training Software