If you’re wondering what’s next in your career, llama tell you, you’re not alone. We’re hosting a series of Llama Lunches called “What’s Next?” to give anyone looking for career guidance free, direct access to world-class executive coaching, financial planning resources, and all sorts of hope and camaraderie with others who are experiencing the same thing. We’ll learn how to take the next right steps—together.
Join us on June 24th for Finding Your Voice, led by People Maximizer and Founder of C-Change Learning and Development, Laura Sukorokoff.
Every day, we’re being encouraged to use our voices, and to amplify the voices of others. But how do we do that? In this session, we will draw upon the hard-won life lessons of our speaker, as well as the collective wisdom of audience members and others who have touched our lives.
In this session, participants will learn what it means to:
- Accept that you have talent, skills, abilities, and lessons to share with the world
- Own your talent, regardless of your age
- Speak up and speak out
- Own their voice and speak with authority
- When to speak out, and when to keep their thoughts to themselves
- Amplify the voices of those around them who also deserve to be heard
Consider this your invitation to our virtual table!