The lesson performance page acts as a command center for all the information you need to provide a great experience for your learners. You’ll find almost every tracking, grading, and automation feature that Lessonly offers in one, easy-to-use landing page. Let’s take a look at some of the goodness.
- Dive deep into individual learner comprehension with the lesson’s Gradebook link.
- Filter lesson information by groups. Everyone you want to see, and no one you don’t.
- Archive and restore lessons with just a click. Set aside important lessons and keep your data intact.
- Identify overachievers and stragglers with a quick glance at each lesson’s completion progress.
- Set a mandatory retake score to ensure that learners actually know need-to-know information.
- Someone has to take ownership of this lesson. Set that here.
- Take a visual glimpse of your learners’ comprehension with our lesson performance graph complete with awesome hover animations. (Try it!) For more detailed explanation, individual question breakdowns help create a learning experience that sticks.
- Relevant tags keep your lesson easily searchable within Lessonly. Add them right here.
- With the Advanced Learning Library, discover and assign the spot in the library where your lesson lives. No Dewey Decimal System needed.
- Your lesson is going to be popular, find out every course where it’s included.
If you need a guided tour, just contact your Client Experience Manager or send us an email at email@example.com.