Today, we’re sharing a quick tip showing you how to easily take your Lessonly account and embed it into Salesforce as a tab.
Thousands of companies are using Salesforce as their CRM of choice, and minimizing the number of applications a person has to go to by having these apps appear inside Salesforce is a common goal.
In the video below, we show you in just over a minute how you can add Lessonly as a tab to Salesforce.
Note: you may have to reach out to your Salesforce administrator to help you get this set up depending on your account’s permissions. You’ll also want to reach out to your contact at Lessonly before setting this up to make sure the appropriate permissions are enabled on your account.
As you can see, setting up Lessonly as a tab is as simple as:
- Going to Setup > Create > Tabs
- Click ‘New’ under Web Tabs
- Choose the page layout you’d like (I personally am a fan of “full page width”)
- Choose what you’d like the name of the tab to be (something like ‘Training’ would work well), also add a description
- Enter the URL of your Lessonly training account
- Choose which apps to include it in and hit Save
From there you’ll be all set up! If you have any questions on how this works, don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re happy to help out.