Good news, Lessonly Creators: the Embed button is here.
Embedding from Google Maps
Voila! beautifully embedded content, with just a couple clicks.
If you want to see a lesson will a bunch of examples, here’s one now! It is also embedded below.
- Google Maps: Any location, beautifully displayed and constantly up to date
- Your Blog: Grab a link to your last blog post and kick her in; should work like a charm!
- Amazon: Recommend products that empower and help your learners
- Github: Show and share your code!
- Instagram: Image adding, simplified
- Soundcloud: Talk to your learners; let them hear how you make cold calls and answer support requests
- Wikipedia: All the knowledge in Wikipedia, now easily embedded
- Prezi: Engaging presentations, coming to a learner near you
- Spotify: Spice up a lesson with your favorite songs, or reference a hit to make a point stick
- Giphy: The world’s largest library of animated GIFs, easily transported
- Slideshare: No need to re-upload your doc; just grab the link
- Speaker Deck: ^^
- GigaOm: Embed any article
- Vine: 15-second looping videos, coming at you
- Storify: Reference an event with social context
- NYTimes: Embed any article
- TechCrunch: Embed any article
- And, again, a bunch more here.