I am in Chicago today, meeting with a bunch of nice folks in a bunch of tall buildings. Before I head to my next table full of water bottles, I wanted to share a list that I put together on the train. I will keep updating this as time goes on, but here are a few quick ideas for using Lessonly in your role, whatever it is:
- Digitize that stale employee handbook and collect digital consent agreements.
- Build a lesson that communicates your company culture and beliefs.
- Build how-to lessons that help your new employees understand your internal methods (i.e., processes for key-card replacement, requesting vacation days, taking sick days, etc.).
- Digitize your brand guidelines to get future marketers up-to-speed faster.
- Make sure your team is on the same page with lessons on new marketing messages.
- Create lessons to help your team use social media tools effectively and responsibly.
- Build how-to lessons that help new hires effectively use your most-important pieces of software (i.e., your CRM, accounting software, help-desk software, etc.) and understand their roles (e.g., How to Effecively Generate New Leads). See this lesson on WordPress for inspiration on software training.
- Make sure your team is on the same page with lessons on new product updates.