Max and Conner from Lessonly here.
Today is a dream come true for us. Lessonly has officially been acquired by Seismic. 👏🥳
Here’s what this means for Lessonly’s products
Going forward, our product goals are two-fold:
- Continue building Lessonly’s training, coaching, and knowledge products, so customer-facing teams can keep benefitting from Lessonly like they always have. With Seismic resources, we will innovate more and move even faster.
- Continue integrating Lessonly’s product suite with Seismic’s product suite. You’ve seen all the progress we’ve made as partners. This acquisition will take things to the next level.
The bottom line: If you’re a customer of Lessonly, you now have richer access to the Seismic suite. If you’re a customer of Seismic, you now have richer access to the Lessonly suite. Wins all around.
Here’s what this means for Lessonly HQ in Indianapolis
Lessonly already planned to hire a lot of people in Indianapolis. Now that we’re a Seismic company, our hiring numbers will grow even more. We are glad to bring more jobs to the place many of us call home.
And don’t worry if you don’t live in Indianapolis. Seismic has offices across the world. If you’re not near any of those, we will continue supporting and hiring remote teammates too.
Looking forward to the next phase
There will be more good news to announce, and more work to do. But for now, we’d like to say thank you to everyone who supported us over these nine years.
Dreams don’t always come true. But when they do, it’s usually because some lucky people got a lot of encouragement and support. In our case, that’s exactly what happened.
To better work,
Max and Conner
If you’re curious, here’s more:
- To find answers to some FAQs, click here.
- To ask questions, join us for a customer webinar on August 27th where we’ll answer questions live with the CEO and CRO at Seismic. Submit your questions here.
- To learn more about Seismic, click here.
- To see how Seismic and Lessonly integrate, click here.
- To watch a video announcing our partnership, click here.
- To read the press release about the acquisition, click here.